How to use Mobo Player to manage and watch videos with Moborobo
With the combination of Mobo Player and Moborobo 2.0, the users of Mobo Player can easily sync their favorite videos from PCs to Android devices, without the long and tedious process of converting the videos into a supported format. Let's see how to use Mobo Player with Moborobo.
1. Open Moborobo program.
2. Connect your Android Smartphone to your computer through a USB cord. Moborobo should recognize your phone in a few seconds.
3. Select "Videos", then "Mobo Player", a new window should come up.
4. Add video from your PC to Moborobo.
Click "Add", then choose a video you want to add, click "Open". The process will finish in a few seconds.
5. Export video from Moborobo to your PC.
Click "Export", then choose a path, click "OK". The export will finish in a few seconds.
6. Delete video with Moborobo.
Select the Video you want to delete, then click "Delete". The process will finish in a few seconds.
7. Play video.
Click "Play", you can watch the video on your PC through Moborobo.