How to connect your Android Smartphone using WIFI connection with Moborobo?
1. Open Moborobo Phone Daemon on your android device.(Make sure that Mobo Daemon has been installed. If not, please see the Note below.)
2. Click "Enable" then "WiFi Configuration" to turn on WLAN on your device, and please make sure your android device and the PC are under the same WIFI network.(If you have turned on WLAN before you open Mobo Daemon, you will directly get a validation code after you click "Enable")
3. Turn back to the Mobo Daemon page. Click "Enable", then you will get a validation code.
4. Open Moborobo program on your PC, and enter the validation code on the Wi-Fi connection Interface. Then click "Connect".
5. Then your Android smartphone will connect with Moborobo using WiFi connection.
Make sure that Mobo Daemon has been installed
1. Mobo Daemon is used to establish the communication between your phone and PC. After connecting your phone to Moborobo, the Mobo Daemon should be automatically installed onto your phone.
2. If it is not installed onto your phone, please visit http://app.moborobo.com on your phone, click "Download" to install it manually.